Tomb Raider: Underworld Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Tomb Raider: Underworld was released on Nov 21, 2008. Download many more games at steamunlocked.
Tomb Raider: Underworld – Steam Unlocked – Fitgirl – Free Download – PC Game – Torrent – Skidrow – Reloaded
About The Game
Tomb Raider: Underworld represents a new advancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer Lara Croft explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with an incredible attention to detail resulting in breathtaking high-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable world and delivers a new level of challenge and choice.
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New range of combat options: Choose to pacify or kill, target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system, and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara’s upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
– Active Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool that emits an active sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara’s surroundings, perfect for uncovering hidden items and locations.
– Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
– All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
How to Download & Install Tomb Raider: Underworld
- Click the Download button below.
- Once Tomb Raider: Underworld is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tomb.Raider.Underworld.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tomb Raider: Underworld folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Tomb Raider: Underworld Free Download
Click the download button below to start Tomb Raider: Underworld Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
[junkie-button url=”https://megaup.net/6uwo/Tomb.Raider.Underworld.part1.rar” style=”green” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Download Part 1 [/junkie-button] [junkie-button url=”https://megaup.net/6uwb/Tomb.Raider.Underworld.part2.rar” style=”green” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Download Part 2 [/junkie-button]
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files.
Tomb Raider: Underworld System Requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+GHz
- Memory: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series 6800GT (or better) / ATI 1800XT (or better)
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB Free Space