Rome: Total War – Collection Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Rome: Total War – Collection was released on Sep 22, 2004
About The Game
Once the Roman Empire is under your command, don’t lay down your sword just yet – the Barbarians are coming. With two award-winning titles from the esteemed Total War series, you’ll have twice as many obstacles and opportunities to control and conquer the greatest empire ever known to man.
The Collection Edition includes:
Rome: Total War Guide one of three noble Roman families on a century spanning quest to seize control of the Roman Empire.
Rome: Total War – Barbarian Invasion
(official expansion pack to Rome: Total War) Witness the decline of Rome as Barbarian hordes attack, forcing a bitter internal struggle between rival factions.
How to Download & Install Rome: Total War – Collection
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Rome: Total War – Collection is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rome: Total War – Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Rome: Total War – Collection Free Download
Click the download button below to start Rome: Total War – Collection Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP, Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher, 256MB RAM, 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 500MB for Windows swap file), 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers, DirectX® 9.0b, 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible, 1024 x 768 Display Resolution, Internet (TCP / IP) play supported;Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card (Multiplayer)
- Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatibility.